"Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it"




"Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it"

     I've always had an eye for fashion, it runs in the family. Now though, after some time, I have gotten even better at knowing whether or not I'll be able to express myself well with what I am wearing. For example, when I wake up, I usually head over to the chair in the corner of my bedroom, where I had lay out my outfit for that day. (I decide the night before) Once I have put the outfit on, I look at my outfit in the mirror, from top to bottom. I think to myself..... Am I confident and pleased by what I see?....Does this help me express myself?  If the answer is yes, I don't change. Since I admire others who look confident in what they wear, I don't always focus on just what's in style. I also focus on what will help me express myself in a self-assured matter. So next time you look in the mirror, don't focus on if the others around you are wearing what is "cute", and if you are too. Just focus on what you feel motivated and confident in. 

     Lastly, here are 2 of my favorite quotes about fashion:

1. "I'm a risk taker and I've always been like that, especially when it comes to fashion." - Christina Aguilera, American singer and songwriter
2. "Every day is a fashion show and the world is the runway" -Coco Chanel, French Fashion designer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships with a mirror

Memorial Day!

"That's a Bop"