WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL



WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL

     I am still in school, and most of the time, I focus on my school work during the day. For example, tests, classwork, homework, etc. But no matter how easy it would be to deny it, I admit I, along with my friends, keep a mirror in our my lockers. (Guess why?!?) It is easy to wonder what we look like, when we aren't given the opportunity to look every few minutes. It sounds bizarre, that we would want to look so perfect. But if you are similar to me, you've faced the tensions of wanting to look as flawless and presentable as you can. In my perspective, the main reason is to please other people. Why not to please ourselves? To add on, if you see other people glancing at you, it is easy to assume something is wrong. If you feel that this is true, try to remember one prominent thing. WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! There are plenty of reasons for a person to stare, you never know which one it is. So why stress about it? They might even be jealous. So be you, and own it! 

      Lots of people just say, "don't be self conscious", but it can be hard to be 100% confident all the time. Lately, I've been trying to focus on work and friends, and focus less on looks. Of course, we all have those times when we do stress about it, but try to change this. Remember that you don't have a chance to be anyone but you, so embrace it. Even in your wildest dreams, you can't change who u are. You will always be you, nobody else. "I'm loving who I be, give it up, for all the people like me" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships with a mirror

Memorial Day!

"That's a Bop"