5 things I can't live without


5 things I can't live without:

     Everybody needs food, water, clothes, shelter, etc. But some things, especially in this modern world, also feel so important to us. For me, those things are based around the topic of beauty and organization. For other people, they may be things that are needed for work, but no matter what they are, we still think of these items as "needs". Here are my top ten things I feel as if I can't live without.

1. I have always been a very organized student, throughout all the work I do. I haven't always used a planner, but ever since I began using one, I have realized how much of a "need", it truly is. I can write down my assignments, plans for the week, and my goals. I choose to write down goals, because each and every person in this world has room for improvement. Yes, it may be difficult to admit, but we aren't perfect, and that is what makes us beautiful. By writing down my goals, I accomplish them sooner, and can become a much stronger person both emotionally and physically. 

2.  Even as simple as it may seem, I need a hairbrush. Clearly, I don't bring it with me every where I go, but as long as one is nearby, I know I won't have to stress over a hair emergency. The reason this is important to me, is because I am always very aware of how I look and feel. I call it being "in tune with your body". The reason is simple. Overtime, this world has been shaped in many new ways, and that effects how we, as humans, views ourselves and others. We aim to be a certain image, whether or not that image is reasonable. By owning something as simple as a brush, I feel more confident in how my hair looks, which can effect the whole way I view how I look as a whole.

3. The next thing I love to have, is chap stick, which once again, is simple but crucial to me. The reason is that you can never fully predict the weather, and especially if the weather is cold and crisp, it is very easy for your skin to become dry. Chap stick prevents that, and it's an affordable way to do so. 

4. Another thing I like to have with me, is my phone. If there is an emergency, I can call and get help immediately. It is very important to know the boundaries of that, though. Only call if you truly need help, because those types of calls are taken seriously. That is why I find comfort in having a phone with me, because I can always get help when needed. 

5. The last thing I enjoy having, is a writing utensil and a piece of paper. For me, I like to have one with me because I am very creative. I use these two things almost every day, and it is great for jotting down ideas. I find that I do my best thinking, when I'm not even looking for ideas. My mind wanders, and that is when I seem to gain the most understanding, and can come up with amazing ideas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships with a mirror

Memorial Day!

"That's a Bop"